
My dear friends, I thought I would post this nice picture that was taken by my friend Marlen (and also she made this cute little sheep too), to wish you all Happy Easter! I am writing in english this time since it is always difficult for some of you to understand portuguese...
I am working today, preparing a talk that I have to give next wednesday. But tomorrow, and the day after, I am going to meet with some friends and have a nice barbecue outside.
The weather is still really nice here, summer is not rushing to leave us! I don't complain.
Lots of love from this corner of the world,
Carla
3 comentários:
Miuda feliz pascoa para ti tb! mais no mail ... bjocas grandes de Nova Iorque para o Chile!
Boa Pascoa para ti também Carla, e com amendoas q.b. :)
Oi Carla! Estou muito contente por ter redescoberto o teu blogspot.... um grande beijinho também para ti com saudadinhas de Lisboa!!!...
Bjocas
Ciao
Teresa Santos
Enviar um comentário