fevereiro 24, 2008

No fim do mundo...

Finalmente depois de tanto tempo no Chile fui ate ao sul da Patagonia!
Saimos de Santiago rumo a Punta Arenas e passamos dez dias entre a patagonia chilena e argentina. Nunca antes tinha estado tao a sul! De passagem pelo estreito de Magalhaes, fomos ver uma colonia de pinguins. No dia seguinte seguimos para o famoso parque Torres del Paine onde acampamos tres noites. Dai partimos a El Calafate na Argentina que e' a capital do parque dos glaciares. A patagonia e' realmente um lugar magico, caminhando pelos parques nacionais temos a sensacao de estar dentro dum filme tipo senhor dos aneis. Chegamos ai e temos vontade de la ficar. Sem duvia um lugar onde quero regressar...


















7 comentários:

RitMOS disse...

Oi Garota, grandes fotos! Tambem quero la ir, de preferencia contigo. Essa viagem ate ao Chile para te visitar e explorar esse lado do mundo continua assim no topo da lista! Beijinhos

Anónimo disse...

Muitos parabéns! Aqui está um site com conteúdo e beleza!
Fotos maravilhosas.

Anónimo disse...

i was trying to go to sleep and you came in my mind (it’s a disease i suffer for years!), i wondered trough Google and i found your blog, like a little kid, just being able to read your own words and seeing photos of you made my heart get all fired up.
I've been passing my eyes through your blog in the last hour or so, and my heart kept beating in a way i almost forgot.
Life and all that is good usually passes without us noticing it, it’s a common place to see the beauty of things only after a long time or near the end of our days. It’s been a long time…
When i was paging down your blog, seeing your lines in all kinds of languages, seeing the places shown in the photos, seeing you in candid moments caught by cameras...
i wondered with you for a moment, a gush of blood raced through my heart and then it hit me, this world is not enough for you, nor is possible to walk it with you. When looking back at you, the feeling that i get is that you wouldn't live if you weren't free, you give “living life” another meaning. On the downside it would be impossible to love you and still keep up your ambitions, it would have been selfish to make you give up your life just for love…
my heart aches every time I think of you, it has been like this for many years now, the sad part is that I made choices of my own and never those choices came close to change what I feel. I sometimes wonder if those choices were influenced by you, even if you were always so far away…
I many times try to look back I analyze my life and what I did with it, is it a life wasted?! No, and that’s because I got a glimpse of what love is, and even tasted it. The sad part is that I think I didn’t appreciate it and didn’t commit to it like I should… time can’t go back.
My heart ached and I cried in this last hour while reading and writing, but it kind of makes me feel good, it makes me know that I’m still alive and that the good things that I lived can’t be taken away…
It's late, very late...
Beijo

carla disse...

why anonymous??

Anónimo disse...

Não sei.
Medo, falta de coragem, vergonha... infelizmente não tenho nenhum motivo decente q justifique.

carla disse...

E' pena. Gostava de falar contigo...

Anónimo disse...

talvez...
mas tenho dúvidas que assim seja, sabes que as vezes há palavras que nos deixam curiosos ... até sabermos quem as disse.
Bruno
cbdantas@gmail.com