I have watched this movie last night, and although I don't think it's a great one it has definitely some very funny parts! It is about a couple, french girl and american guy, that go spend two weeks in Italy and on the way home they stop for 2 days in Paris. During these two days the boyfriend gets to see how his girlfriend is when she is around her family, friends, ex-boyfriends... It is hilarious to see how shocked he gets when he sees her family discussing about anything. They are not arguing, just talking, but this guy gets the impression they are about to kill each others. Talk about cultural differences...
A friend of mine uses to say that we should not look for a partner with different cultural values, otherwise the relationship won't work. I think I have to disagree with him here. It makes it much more interesting to have to deal with the difference. Who wants a boring relationship when you already know how things are supposed to go?
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário