outubro 16, 2007

AS PESSOAS QUE EU MAIS ADMIRO SÃO AQUELAS QUE NUNCA ACABAM



Entrei numa livraria. Pus-me a contar os livros que há para ler e os anos que terei de vida. Não chegam, não duro nem para metade da livraria. Deve certamente haver outras maneiras de se salvar uma pessoa, senão estou perdido. No entanto, as pessoas que entravam na livraria estavam todas muito bem vestidas de quem precisa salvar-se. Almada Negreiros In "A invenção do dia claro" - 1921

Today I went to a bookshop and at the end of the day I started thinking about this text by Almada Negreiros. There are so many books I would like to read... He says, "I started counting the books and the years I will live. They are not enough, I won't last not even for half of the bookshop. There must be other ways to save a person, otherwise I am lost. However, people that entered the bookshop were all very well dressed who needs to be saved".

2 comentários:

MARLOU B. disse...

Je comprendre...moi je me dit acheter un bon livre par moi.... mais je sort toujours frustrée de la librairie de ne pas pouvoir acheter plus :)

Unknown disse...

On the bright side we will always have a good book to read. ;)