outubro 23, 2007

Homeless

Yes, you read it right... I will be homeless once again and I am soooooo pissed off about it. Yesterday I got the brilliant news from my landlord that his son is returning from Italy and since the apartment I am living in its his own, he wants to move in!! Fuck, I have been living here for a bit more than one year and thought that I would not have to move again for another year and a half. I am starting to be a bit fed up with moving all the time. Putting everything into boxes again and then restart from scratch. I get tired just thinking about it!! Where do I want to live next????

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Wow, sorry to hear you're getting kicked out, Your apartment was really nice. Hope you find something soon.

Sj disse...

:(...
Se eu pudesse emprestava-te o meu!!!
De resto, espero que esteja td bem ctg.

Bjs

Sj disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
carla disse...

Thanks a lot for the good vibes sent... The good news are that I already found a new apartment and it is even nicer than the previous one!!! Of course you are welcome to visit anytime :)
Beijinhos,
Carla

Anónimo disse...

Olá miga...

Gostei muito de ler as tuas aventuras por esse mundo! Pelas fotos fiquei cheia de vontade de ir ao chile :)
Beijos para ti, e que esteja tudo a correr bem :)
Vera Oliveira