Today I managed to arrive to the office early, well... early for me... 9am! I was suppose to attend a meeting which turned out to be pretty boring. Anyway, after that I tried to do some work but I keep finding myself doing a million things in between. My ability to concentrate on one task is decreasing so much lately! Why do I try to do so many things at the same time instead of finishing one by one?
I start reading an article, then I check my email. Then I go back and try to work on a model, five minutes later my computer is beeping with a new message and I am distracted again! I'm online on skype and the phone keeps ringing too. And when it doesn't ring it is me that rings someone to have some news and hear the voice of the people I miss. I'm a mess... need to organize myself and get things done. This is my resolution of today.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário