
It is not always easy to decide in which language to write. I should be writing in portuguese since I am portuguese, but I have friends spread all over the world and I think they would not understand a word...
I forgot to tell you that my recovery is going really well!! I spent 3 days at the clinic after being told that I was supposed to be there only for one night... anyway... thankfully I have very sweet and nice friends here that helped me a lot at the beginning when I could barely walk.
Maybe it is because I was so decided in getting well quickly that I only used crutches for a couple of days! I started driving one week after I left the clinic and yesterday was my first big victory when I was able to use the bike at the physiotherapy!! It is good to be able to walk properly again and soon I will be back to yoga, which I am missing so much. The good side of it is that I got a medical statement that says that I can not go to Paranal until the end of October. I am on sick leave, and in the meantime I have to finish a lot of work that has been piling up for the last months. But I am in such a good mood that I am even motivated to finish the pending articles I have to finish. Spring started a week ago and Santiago is definetly the best place to be right now!!
Saludos de Chile,
Carla
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário